What You Don't Know CAN Really Hurt You™
What Every Doctor Should Know About Employment Law
It is not uncommon for employers to spend $30,000 to $50,000 defending just one wrongful dismissal lawsuit. To keep on a level playing field with their increasingly savvy employees, employers need to get information up front, before they get into legal trouble. You may come to regard taking one of these courses as the single best practice management step you have ever taken. The TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE means you have nothing to lose and a great deal to gain.
UPCOMING LIVE COURSES
Please check back for new upcoming live courses.
- What Every Doctor Should Know About the Top Ten Tools for Their Employer Toolbox
- What You Don't Know Can Really Hurt You™, What Every Doctor Should Know About Employment Law
- Terminations Without Tears, Why Getting Written Contracts With All Your Staff is a Bullet-Proof Vest
- What Every Doctor Should Know About Getting a SPECTACULAR Sale Price for Their Practice
- What Every Doctor Should Have Been Taught in School About Practice Management... But Wasn't!