Canada's HR Law Firm
WHAT EVERY DOCTOR SHOULD KNOW ABOUT EMPLOYMENT LAW™
Enter to WIN!
A Pro Bono
WIN a Pro Bono Presentation!
How would you like to win a presentation to your study club or doctors’ group meeting by one of our popular and engaging lawyers? Simply answer the five questions below and your name and group will be entered for a chance to win! A new winner will be selected every month, at which point we will contact the winner and arrange for a mutually convenient date. (Depending on location, we may ask that you cover our travel expenses, but the presentation itself will be pro bono.) Good luck!
1. If you have no written agreement with your employee
2. An employer is legally entitled to terminate an employee
3. If an employer terminates employment with reasonable notice
4. If your employee asks questions about her rights to a parental leave and you terminate her
5. The Canada Revenue Agency aggressively pursues the issue of whether a worker is an
employee or an independent contractor (IC)
QUICK SITE MAP
SEND TO A FRIEND